CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
Once you get your Guard Card, BSIS requires you to complete 32 hours of continuing education: 16 hours of training within 30 days from the date the registration card is issued and another 16 hours of training within 6 months from the date the registration card is issued.
This bundle includes all 32 hours of continuing education so you can take care of the BSIS requirement all at once. THIS TRAINING IS REQUIRED TO RENEW YOUR PERMIT.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET......
BSIS Approved Classes
32 Hours Continuing Education
- – Advanced Arrest, Search & Seizure Class
- – Communication Class
- – Driver Safety and Officer Safety Class
- – Liability & Legal Aspects Class
- – Observation & Documentation Class
- – Public Relations Class
- – Workplace Violence Class
- – Post Orders and Assignments Class
Included With Course
Instant Access To Training:
- Lesson Tracker
- Audio and Video Lessons
- Downloadable Study Guides
- Fail-Proof Tests
- Personalized Certificates
Take classes online: Price $199.00